Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Gloriously Gluten Free. Hazelnut and Chocolate Bon Vivant Torte.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Category Archives: About Me
A Pasta Bake. With a Difference. Roast Pumpkin and Ricotta Rotolo with a Sage Burnt Butter Sauce.
I had started the day thinking I would make ravioli filled with roast pumpkin and ricotta. Somehow my day began to back up on itself and before long it was mid-afternoon. The pumpkin was roasted but I hadn’t even started … Continue reading
Posted in About Me, Pasta, Vegetables, Vegetarian Tagged Autumn, Butter, Food, Italian, Nutmeg, Pasta, Pasta Bake, Pumpkin, Ricotta, Sage 2 Comments
Welcome to my recipe journal. I am a long time resident of Paddington. I love to cook. I love to eat. Along the way I love to explore new tastes and flavours. I believe anyone can cook – all you … Continue reading
Posted in About Me Tagged Food, Recipe Journal 4 Comments