Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Quick And Elegant Brunch. Smoked Trout Tartine With Radish and Radicchio.
- Slow Food. Neil Perry's Chinese-Style Braised Beef Ribs.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Nutmeg
Sunday Night Dinner. Delicious And Deeply Satisfying. Slow Baked Potato Gratin.
Sunday night dinner at home. A delicious and deeply satisfying slow baked potato gratin served with a side salad. A firm family favourite. Lush and creamy on the inside with a burnished golden crust. Best of all, after just a … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Vegetables, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged Butter, Cream, Food, Nutmeg, Potato, Potato Gratin, Recipe 4 Comments
A Pasta Bake. With a Difference. Roast Pumpkin and Ricotta Rotolo with a Sage Burnt Butter Sauce.
I had started the day thinking I would make ravioli filled with roast pumpkin and ricotta. Somehow my day began to back up on itself and before long it was mid-afternoon. The pumpkin was roasted but I hadn’t even started … Continue reading
Posted in About Me, Pasta, Vegetables, Vegetarian Tagged Autumn, Butter, Food, Italian, Nutmeg, Pasta, Pasta Bake, Pumpkin, Ricotta, Sage 2 Comments
Spinach and Three Cheese Pie. Not Quite Spanakopita. Not Quite Quiche
We returned from our visit to Canberra with a carload of fresh, seasonal vegetables courtesy of my father’s garden: asparagus, beetroot, celery, cauliflower, spring onions, spinach, silverbeet, rocket, lettuce, raddicchio, snow peas and parsley. Beautiful organic produce in copious quantities. My children adore my … Continue reading
Posted in Eggs, Vegetables, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged Cheese, Cream, Eggs, Feta, Food, Lemon, Mint, Nutmeg, Parmesan, Parsley, Pastry, Ricotta, Rocket, Silverbeet, Spinach, Spring Onions, Vegetables, Vegetarian 4 Comments