Most Popular Posts
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. 5-2 Diet Recipe Ideas Under 100 Calories.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The 5-2 Challenge. How To Build Your Own Skinny Stir-Fry. My Version? Stir Fried Chicken With Red Capsicum, Broccolini and Chilli Jam.
- The 5-2 Challenge. More Reinvention. The Modern Bircher Muesli. Overnight Oats in a Jar with Raspberries
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
Tag Archives: Vegetables
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 400 Calories.Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Loaded With Spiced Lamb.
Every now and then a deliciously satisfying 5-2 fast day recipe idea comes along that actually makes me forget that I am fasting. This is one of them. In my books baked stuffed potatoes have always been well and truly … Continue reading
I was so excited this week to find new season brussels sprouts at the market. Small, tightly furled and a bright emerald green they caught me by surprise. Weeks of uncharacteristically hot and humid weather, and a long, seemingly unending … Continue reading
Nothing beats a Lamb Shank and Barley Soup in winter. Delicious and nutritious. Loaded with vegetables. Full of flavour. Low in fat. Hearty, warming fast day fare. To be perfectly frank this dish has always been a staple on our … Continue reading
Back in Sydney after days of holiday eating I’ve decided to squeeze in a fast day before the weekend. The bottom line? One fast day this week is better than none. Thankfully the 5-2 diet is proving to be a … Continue reading
First it was the polenta chips, then the mini Italian doughnuts. There seems to have been a lot of frying happening in our house these school holidays. Here is a much healthier alternative to the much loved potato chip or … Continue reading
Let me preface this by saying I have always had a more than healthy appetite for good food. In my younger days I didn’t really have to think about how much or what I ate. Being naturally lean and moderately athletic I … Continue reading
These vibrant dark green leaves belong to kale. A form of wild cabbage that produces stems with large leaves but no compact head. Heralded as the newest super food. Rich in minerals, vitamins and anti oxidants. Renowned for its cancer … Continue reading
Such a busy, busy time of year. As we are celebrating Christmas in Sydney this year, we have just returned from a pre Christmas visit to Canberra to see family and friends. One of the joys of each of our … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of Jamie Oliver. I love his energy. His style. His food philosophy. I don’t mean to be overly critical but the concept of a fifteen minute meal is seriously doing my head in. When I hear … Continue reading
Chicken Soup. Medicine for the soul. The ultimate comfort food and oh so very versatile. Here’s another of my family’s favourite soups. Spicy Corn and Ginger Soup with Chillies and Shallots. This soup is fresh, light and very moreish. Its … Continue reading