Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Slow Food. Neil Perry's Chinese-Style Braised Beef Ribs.
- Eat, Fast And Live Longer. 5-2 Diet Recipe Ideas Under 200 Calories.
- The Taste Of Spring. Simply Delightful. Jerusalem's Beef and Lamb Meatballs With Broad Beans and Lemon.
- Sweet And Simple. Oven Dried Strawberries.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
Tag Archives: Balsamic
Anyone who follows my Instagram feed will realise that recently I embarked on the 100 day haiku challenge. Seventeen syllables of poetic creativity a day, structured into three lines; the first containing just five syllables, the second seven, and third … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Roasted Brussels Sprout Salad With Crispy Bacon, Apple, Hazelnuts and Farro.
I’ve always loved warm winter salads. Especially when they include shards of crispy bacon. Take a closer look, the star of this salad is the humble, much maligned Brussels Sprout. Cleverly deconstructed into leaves and hearts and roasted in a … Continue reading
We are fortunate to live in a temperate climate. At the Growers Markets last weekend, despite being in the midst of winter, I was lucky enough to pick up bunches of ruby red rhubarb and punnets of sweetly scented strawberries. Just … Continue reading
I was so excited this week to find new season brussels sprouts at the market. Small, tightly furled and a bright emerald green they caught me by surprise. Weeks of uncharacteristically hot and humid weather, and a long, seemingly unending … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Meal Idea Under 400 Calories. Warm Chicken And Fregola Salad With Charred Radicchio and Fennel.
I will admit that over the past month I have been more than a little lax with my 5-2 fast diet. Five two effortlessly morphed into six one and for one particularly hectic week reached a rock bottom seven zero. … Continue reading
More Fish on Friday.Tray Baked Blue Eye Cod Wrapped in Prosciutto With Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil.
This must be the tastiest and easiest fish dish ever. Thinly sliced prosciutto. Smeared with a sun dried tomato and basil paste. Wrapped around firm, fleshy Blue Eye Cod fillets. Roasted in a hot oven for twenty minutes. Another fabulous … Continue reading
I love the gutsy, robust Mediterranean flavours of this dish. Delicious. Redolent of long, hot, hazy summer afternoons. It’s an impressive looking dish which I often cook for a crowd and serve on platters in the centre of the table. … Continue reading
Strawberry Paletas with Balsamic and Lemon Original recipe courtesy of Paletas by Fany Gerson. Adapted by The Paddington Foodie Makes 8-10 Ingredients 4 cups of fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered 3/4 cup sugar 1/2 cup water 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed … Continue reading