Most Popular Posts
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Compote
I think I’ve died and gone to heaven. The last thing I wanted to do on a cold, dreary, drizzly winter’s day was leave the cosy confines of our home to make a regular Sunday morning pilgrimage to the bakery. … Continue reading
We are fortunate to live in a temperate climate. At the Growers Markets last weekend, despite being in the midst of winter, I was lucky enough to pick up bunches of ruby red rhubarb and punnets of sweetly scented strawberries. Just … Continue reading
Steel cut oats have just entered my universe and they are fantastic. Luxurious and comforting, a bowl of warming oats never tasted so good. With winter just around the corner I’ve been on the lookout for an easy, portable breakfast … Continue reading
I’m taking a break from the 5-2 Challenge this week. Third week of the school holidays and we’re going away. As flexible as this eating plan may be, there is no way I’m adhering to two restrictive 500 calorie fast … Continue reading
From My Kitchen Pantry. Mini Italian Fried Doughnuts. Zeppole With A Rhubarb and Strawberry Compote.
What to do with half a bunch of rhubarb and a punnet of strawberries languishing in my refrigerator? A super quick and simple compote. To be spooned over yoghurt or oats for breakfast. At least that was the plan until … Continue reading
I was lucky enough to be introduced to this gorgeous flourless chocolate cake many years ago by my neighbour, Amber. She whipped up ten of these for her brother’s wedding! We were the grateful recipients of some leftovers. At the time … Continue reading