Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Paleta
The Summer Edition. Sunshine And Happiness On A Stick. Sweet And Spicy Mango, Lime And Chilli Paletas.
Mango season is well and truly in full swing over our Christmas and New Year period. Lusciously ripe and abundant we have been buying mangoes by the tray, and storing them on the bottom shelf of the fridge, ready to … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. Keeping Cool When Temperatures Soar. Watermelon, Mint and Lime Paletas or Granita.
I fell in love with paletas last summer. In fact one of my earliest posts was about these very addictive Mexican fruit ices. It’s early spring but temperatures are already beginning to soar. We are expecting the thermometer to reach … Continue reading
I have an obsession with all things ice cream – gelato, sorbet, tartuffo, glace, granita, cassata, semifreddo, sherbet, tortoni , frozen yoghurt, parfait, sundae – you name it, if its frozen and sweet I’ve tried it. So how is it … Continue reading
Strawberry Paletas with Balsamic and Lemon Original recipe courtesy of Paletas by Fany Gerson. Adapted by The Paddington Foodie Makes 8-10 Ingredients 4 cups of fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered 3/4 cup sugar 1/2 cup water 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed … Continue reading
Raspberry Paletas with Hibiscus and Rosehip Tea Original recipe courtesy of Paletas by Fany Gerson. Adapted by The Paddington Foodie. Makes 8-10 Ingredients 2 cups hibiscus tea cooler (see recipe below) 2/3 cup sugar 4 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen Finely grated … Continue reading
Roasted Banana Paleta with Grated Chocolate Original recipe courtesy of Paletas by Fany Gerson. Adapted by The Paddington Foodie Makes 8-10 Ingredients 3 ripe bananas 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar 2 tablespoons granulated sugar 1 cup milk 1/2 cup … Continue reading
What’s not to love about lazy Sunday mornings – late morning sleep ins, lingering over coffee and newspapers, the Bondi to Bronte walk, a quick dip in the ocean. Before you know it, its midday. Time to contemplate lunch and what to feed … Continue reading