Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Granita
La Dolce Vita. A Sicilian Inspired Mother’s Day Brunch. Brioche With Lemon Granita.
This Sunday May 11 it’s Mother’s Day. Last year my family cooked up a storm in the kitchen serving up breakfast panini filled with Bill Granger’s decadently creamy scrambled eggs, crispy prosciutto and peppery rocket. I’m not sure what is … Continue reading
Posted in Breakfast, Frozen, Fruit, What I Love to Cook Tagged Breakfast, Brioche, Brunch, Granita, Italian, Lemon, Mothers Day 7 Comments
The 5-2 Challenge. Keeping Cool When Temperatures Soar. Watermelon, Mint and Lime Paletas or Granita.
I fell in love with paletas last summer. In fact one of my earliest posts was about these very addictive Mexican fruit ices. It’s early spring but temperatures are already beginning to soar. We are expecting the thermometer to reach … Continue reading
Posted in Frozen, Fruit, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5-2 Diet, 5:2 Diet, Gluten free, Granita, Icy Pole, Lime, Mint, Paleta, Watermelon 6 Comments