Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Sweet
Not Too Naughty But Very, Very Nice. Sweet And Salty Popcorn.
We’ve been air popping corn in brown paper bags these school holidays. In the microwave. Sprinkled with a little sea salt. A simple,no fuss, easy to prepare but deliciously healthy snack. Of course my teenagers’ overwhelming preference is for a … Continue reading
Posted in Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Gluten free, Popcorn, Salt, Sugar, Sweet, Winter 2 Comments
The Summer Edition. Sunshine And Happiness On A Stick. Sweet And Spicy Mango, Lime And Chilli Paletas.
Mango season is well and truly in full swing over our Christmas and New Year period. Lusciously ripe and abundant we have been buying mangoes by the tray, and storing them on the bottom shelf of the fridge, ready to … Continue reading
Incredibly Delicious. Insanely Addictive. Sweet and Salty Candy Cane Cracker Toffee.
One tell tale sign that it’s the end of school year, and Christmas is round the corner is the burgeoning supply of candy canes in the house. What to do with all those sticky, sweet candy canes? Usually I crush … Continue reading
Posted in Chocolate, Confectionery, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Candy Cane, Chocolate, Christmas, Food, Salty, Slice, Sweet, Toffee 8 Comments
Chocolate Caramel Slice. My Way.
I make this all the time. Its rich, sinful and delicious and everyone’s favourite. Every Monday morning my son takes something home-baked with him to the dorms at school. More often than not the request is for caramel slice. This … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Chocolate, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baking, Caramel, Chocolate, Coconut, Food, Golden Syrup, Recipe, Slice, Sweet 7 Comments
Nigella’s Sweet and Salty Crunch Nut Bars with Homemade Honeycomb.
My girlfriend Amanda introduced me to this concoction earlier this year. Its rich and sinful and requires no effort at all. Melt, mix and pour into a pan to set. Pure Nigella Lawson. The original recipe calls for Crunchie bars, … Continue reading
Posted in Chocolate, Confectionery, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Chocolate, Confectionery, Food, honeycomb, Peanuts, Recipe, Salty, Slice, Sweet 1 Comment