Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Quick And Elegant Brunch. Smoked Trout Tartine With Radish and Radicchio.
- Slow Food. Neil Perry's Chinese-Style Braised Beef Ribs.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Popcorn
The Pleasures Of The Feast. Three Layer Salted Caramel Slice With Popcorn Brittle
Oh my. Sometimes I throw caution to the wind and totally abandon any semblance of clean eating. To shamelessly indulge in the pleasures of the feast. Sometimes I just can’t say no, particularly so when staring down something like this. … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, What I Love to Cook Tagged Afternoon Tea, Australia, Baking, Brittle, Caramel, Popcorn, Slice 11 Comments
Not Too Naughty But Very, Very Nice. Sweet And Salty Popcorn.
We’ve been air popping corn in brown paper bags these school holidays. In the microwave. Sprinkled with a little sea salt. A simple,no fuss, easy to prepare but deliciously healthy snack. Of course my teenagers’ overwhelming preference is for a … Continue reading
Posted in Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Gluten free, Popcorn, Salt, Sugar, Sweet, Winter 2 Comments
A Blast From The Past. Retro Popcorn. Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs.
Today I’m taking a trip down memory lane. Back to my childhood. Remember Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs? A nostalgic blast from the past. Nutty caramel-coated popcorn clusters that hit Australian shores by storm in the 1980’s. As their tagline put … Continue reading
Posted in Confectionery, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Caramel, Food, Gluten free, Nuts, Popcorn, Recipe 6 Comments
The 5-2 Challenge. On Trend. Gourmet Popcorn with Nori Gomashio. A Japanese Sesame Seed, Seaweed and Salt Seasoning.
Fast days seem to roll around quite quickly and continue to take me by surprise. In my refrigerator for dinner tonight. Beautifully fresh line-caught salmon fillets. I adore salmon but with one 180 gram fillet accounting for over half … Continue reading