Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Sea Salt
Baci Di Fichi. Chocolate Dipped Figs With Roasted Hazelnut Crumbs Or Sea Salt Flakes.
Each year February spells the beginning of an eagerly anticipated fig season. I literally can never get my fill of these lusciously addictive round bottomed beauties. Sweet, savoury or plucked directly from the tree, I try to enjoy them any … Continue reading
Posted in Chocolate, Fruit, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baci, Chocolate, Dessert, Figs, Gluten free, Hazelnuts, Italian, Sea Salt, Summer 10 Comments
Sweet And Simple. Salted Dark Chocolate And Lime Mousse With Blueberries and Pomegranate
A short and sweet Valentine’s Day post with a very simple dessert. I was introduced to this decadent Salted Dark Chocolate and Lime Mousse at drinks one balmy Friday night. Of course I had to have the recipe. At first … Continue reading
Posted in Chocolate, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Blueberries, Chocolate, Dessert, Lime, Mousse, Pomegranate, Sea Salt, Summer 12 Comments
The 5-2 Challenge. On Trend. Gourmet Popcorn with Nori Gomashio. A Japanese Sesame Seed, Seaweed and Salt Seasoning.
Fast days seem to roll around quite quickly and continue to take me by surprise. In my refrigerator for dinner tonight. Beautifully fresh line-caught salmon fillets. I adore salmon but with one 180 gram fillet accounting for over half … Continue reading
Annabel Langbein’s Crusty Flat Bread Recipe. Mashed Potato Dough.Three Ways. With Rosemary and Salt. Focaccia. Pizza.
Last night marked the beginning of school holidays and I promised my children pizza for dinner. Baked at home. Originally I was going to make stone baked pizza on the barbecue but on a whim decided to try something a … Continue reading
Posted in Pizza, Small Bites, To Serve with Drinks, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baking, Flatbread, Focaccia, Food, Pizza, Potato, Recipe, Rosemary, Sea Salt, Vegetarian 1 Comment