Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Gloriously Gluten Free. Hazelnut and Chocolate Bon Vivant Torte.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Baci
Baci Di Fichi. Chocolate Dipped Figs With Roasted Hazelnut Crumbs Or Sea Salt Flakes.
Each year February spells the beginning of an eagerly anticipated fig season. I literally can never get my fill of these lusciously addictive round bottomed beauties. Sweet, savoury or plucked directly from the tree, I try to enjoy them any … Continue reading
Posted in Chocolate, Fruit, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baci, Chocolate, Dessert, Figs, Gluten free, Hazelnuts, Italian, Sea Salt, Summer 10 Comments