Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Hazelnuts
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. Orange Scented Double Cacao Hazelnut Bliss Bombs.
Normally I would never post a recipe for something sweet on a 5-2 fast day. With a daily intake of only 500 calories, every morsel that passes my lips is carefully calorie counted with a very firm emphasis on wholesome … Continue reading
Each year February spells the beginning of an eagerly anticipated fig season. I literally can never get my fill of these lusciously addictive round bottomed beauties. Sweet, savoury or plucked directly from the tree, I try to enjoy them any … Continue reading
From The Italian Pasticceria. Almond, Hazelnut and Pine Nut Biscuits. Brutti Ma Buoni. Ugly But Good.
I’ve always loved Brutti Ma Buoni and make a beeline for them every time I visit an Italian pasticceria. Literally translating as Ugly But Good, they’re fabulous with a strong espresso. Even better packaged up by the boxful and taken … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. Winter Greens. Radicchio and Endive Salad with Fennel, Apple, Crisp Pancetta and Roasted Hazelnuts.
It’s mid winter and I’m craving salad. Winter greens are far more robust than their more popular summer siblings. Crisp with a crunchy texture and slightly bitter taste my favourite winter greens have to be baby endive with its delicate, curly, … Continue reading