Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Pancetta
The Ultimate Comfort Food. Inspired by Curtis Stone. Individual Mac And Cheese With Panko Crumb.
I have a confession to make. Until last week I had never made macaroni and cheese. Not ever. Perhaps because the go to pasta dish in our house has always been pasticcio; a deliciously molten mass of baked pasta, bolognaise, … Continue reading
Posted in Pasta, What I Love to Cook Tagged American, Cheddar, Curtis Stone, Gruyere, Mac N Cheese, Macaroni, Made From Scratch, Pancetta, Parmesan, Pasta, Winter 5 Comments
For The Charcuterie Plate. A Rustic Farmhouse Terrine.
This week I got a little ahead of myself. My husband likes nothing better than to sit down to a long leisurely lunch with a good bottle of wine and a beautifully presented charcuterie plate filled with an array of … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Pork, Poultry, What I Love to Cook Tagged Bacon, Charcuterie, Chicken, Gluten free, Herbs, Pancetta, Pistachio, Pork, Terrine, Winter Comments Off on For The Charcuterie Plate. A Rustic Farmhouse Terrine.
Waste Not. Want Not. From An Italian Mama’s Kitchen. Pasta With Broccoli, Pancetta, Chilli And Garlic.
With three teenagers I always seem to be in the car. Driving them to one or another of their sport or extracurricular commitments. More often than not I’m stuck in traffic. Listening to the radio. The other day I happened … Continue reading
Posted in Pasta, Vegetables, What I Love to Cook Tagged Broccoli, Chilli, Food, Garlic, Italian, Pancetta, Pasta, Recipe 2 Comments
The 5-2 Challenge. Winter Greens. Radicchio and Endive Salad with Fennel, Apple, Crisp Pancetta and Roasted Hazelnuts.
It’s mid winter and I’m craving salad. Winter greens are far more robust than their more popular summer siblings. Crisp with a crunchy texture and slightly bitter taste my favourite winter greens have to be baby endive with its delicate, curly, … Continue reading
Posted in Salads, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5-2 Diet, 5:2 Diet, Apple, Endive, Fasting Diet, Fennel, Food, Hazelnuts, Pancetta, Radicchio, Winter 2 Comments
A Big Beautiful Bowl of Pasta. Authentic. Unadulterated. Fettuccine Alla Carbonara.
In my books nothing beats a big, beautiful bowl of pasta. Midweek I like to use up the contents of my fridge. This week I was in luck. On hand following my weekend deli splurge? Egg fettuccine, pancetta and parmigiano-reggiano. … Continue reading
Posted in Cheese, Eggs, Pasta, What I Love to Cook Tagged Eggs, Fettuccine Carbonara, Food, Garlic, Italian, Pancetta, Parmesan, Pasta 9 Comments