Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Pancetta
I have a confession to make. Until last week I had never made macaroni and cheese. Not ever. Perhaps because the go to pasta dish in our house has always been pasticcio; a deliciously molten mass of baked pasta, bolognaise, … Continue reading
This week I got a little ahead of myself. My husband likes nothing better than to sit down to a long leisurely lunch with a good bottle of wine and a beautifully presented charcuterie plate filled with an array of … Continue reading
Waste Not. Want Not. From An Italian Mama’s Kitchen. Pasta With Broccoli, Pancetta, Chilli And Garlic.
With three teenagers I always seem to be in the car. Driving them to one or another of their sport or extracurricular commitments. More often than not I’m stuck in traffic. Listening to the radio. The other day I happened … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. Winter Greens. Radicchio and Endive Salad with Fennel, Apple, Crisp Pancetta and Roasted Hazelnuts.
It’s mid winter and I’m craving salad. Winter greens are far more robust than their more popular summer siblings. Crisp with a crunchy texture and slightly bitter taste my favourite winter greens have to be baby endive with its delicate, curly, … Continue reading
In my books nothing beats a big, beautiful bowl of pasta. Midweek I like to use up the contents of my fridge. This week I was in luck. On hand following my weekend deli splurge? Egg fettuccine, pancetta and parmigiano-reggiano. … Continue reading