Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Blueberries
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. Mini Berry And Yoghurt Smoothie Bowls.
Last summer I was introduced to the instagram smoothie bowl craze by my teenage daughters. Literally a smoothie in a bowl. Thickened with frozen fruit to add natural sweetness and creaminess. Topped with an ever-changing but always pretty array of … Continue reading
Posted in Breakfast, Fruit, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5:2 Diet, Blueberries, Brunch, Chia Seeds, Fast Diet, Gluten free, Healthy, Pomegranate, Pumpkin Seeds, Smoothie, Strawberries, Yoghurt 4 Comments
Lazy Holiday Baking. Blueberry And Lemonade Cream Scones.
In our house school holidays are synonymous with road trips. Taking the road less well travelled. Meandering through country towns, unearthing all manner of bric a brac at antique stores before stopping for an inevitable Devonshire tea of freshly baked … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Fruit, What I Love to Cook Tagged Afternoon Tea, Australia, Blueberries, Cream, Lemonade, Morning Tea, Scones Comments Off on Lazy Holiday Baking. Blueberry And Lemonade Cream Scones.
Inspired By Black Star Pastry. Pistachio Dacquoise With Rose Water Infused Watermelon, Berries And Marscapone Cream.
Today’s post continues with my watermelon theme. A couple of weeks ago my very good friend Susan introduced me Black Star Pastry’s magnificent Watermelon Cake. A light as air layered confection of almond dacquoise and rosewater infused berries, watermelon and … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Fruit, Sweet Treats Tagged Blueberries, Cream, Dacquoise, Desssert, Gluten free, Marscapone, Pistachio, Rosewater, Strawberries, Watermelon Comments Off on Inspired By Black Star Pastry. Pistachio Dacquoise With Rose Water Infused Watermelon, Berries And Marscapone Cream.
Sweet And Simple. Salted Dark Chocolate And Lime Mousse With Blueberries and Pomegranate
A short and sweet Valentine’s Day post with a very simple dessert. I was introduced to this decadent Salted Dark Chocolate and Lime Mousse at drinks one balmy Friday night. Of course I had to have the recipe. At first … Continue reading
Posted in Chocolate, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Blueberries, Chocolate, Dessert, Lime, Mousse, Pomegranate, Sea Salt, Summer 12 Comments
A Rainy Day Afternoon Tea. Blueberry and Buttermilk Crumpets.
Last week I made crumpets for the very first time. This week it’s still raining and we are all beginning to feel just a little bit stir crazy. With the weather too awful to willingly venture out and ever present … Continue reading
Posted in Breakfast, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Afternoon Tea, Blueberries, Breakfast, Brunch, Crumpets, Food, Lemon, Winter 6 Comments
Let them Eat Cake. Layered Victoria Sponge Cake with Fresh Berries and Cream.
This week we celebrated our daughters’ thirteenth birthday. For me the most important part of any birthday celebration is the cake. I always like to bake and decorate my own birthday cakes. There is a certain degree of charm to … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baking, Blueberries, Cake, Cream, Food, Jam, Recipe, Strawberries, Vanilla, Victoria Sponge Comments Off on Let them Eat Cake. Layered Victoria Sponge Cake with Fresh Berries and Cream.