Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Coleslaw
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Apple, Fennel And Celery Slaw With A Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette.
In the winter months when I’m craving salad I make slaw. Usually with red and white cabbages, always in plentiful supply in the cooler weather, and whatever other fresh produce is available at the markets. Usually carrots, celery, fennel, beetroot, … Continue reading
I think I may have just found a new way to gain favour and influence over my teenage son. As anyone with an adolescent boy in their house will tell you they seem to be perpetually hungry and always on … Continue reading
It may be Autumn but the heat and humidity show little sign of abating. When it’s stifling hot I like to eat salad. Easy to eat. Easy to prepare. Today’s 5-2 fast day offering is an Asian inspired coleslaw. It may … Continue reading
Time for a 5-2 challenge update. My preferred fast days? Fridays and Mondays. Perfect bookends for my weekend feast days. Giving me a clear three day run from Tuesday to Thursday mid week where I don’t have to think about … Continue reading
I love the buzz and anticipation of sourcing and trying out new recipes, but I have to say there is no greater frustration and disappointment than the recipe that simply doesn’t work. You know the ones I am talking about. Firstly, they … Continue reading
I grew up eating coleslaw prepared this way. It’s refreshing and teams beautifully with rich food. If I’m serving slow roasted pork belly, coleslaw is always on the menu to cut through all that decadent lusciousness. I walked past trendy … Continue reading
What’s not to love about lazy Sunday mornings – late morning sleep ins, lingering over coffee and newspapers, the Bondi to Bronte walk, a quick dip in the ocean. Before you know it, its midday. Time to contemplate lunch and what to feed … Continue reading