Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Vinaigrette
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Apple, Fennel And Celery Slaw With A Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette.
In the winter months when I’m craving salad I make slaw. Usually with red and white cabbages, always in plentiful supply in the cooler weather, and whatever other fresh produce is available at the markets. Usually carrots, celery, fennel, beetroot, … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Raw Asparagus and Zucchini Salad with Parmesan, Lemon And Mint
Here’s another 5-2 fast day meal idea that celebrates the abundance of gorgeously fresh produce. In Italy ‘Insalata Crudi‘ or raw vegetable salads are a staple of any Spring or Summer dinner table. Vibrant and delicious they are a breeze … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Egg Salad With Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette.
For a quick and easy fast day meal I always turn to eggs. High in protein they are enormously satisfying. Even better, they can be prepared in a wide variety of delicious ways. Lately I’ve been craving egg salad. Freshly … Continue reading
I grew up eating coleslaw prepared this way. It’s refreshing and teams beautifully with rich food. If I’m serving slow roasted pork belly, coleslaw is always on the menu to cut through all that decadent lusciousness. I walked past trendy … Continue reading