Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Tuna
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Chickpea, Tuna and Fennel Salad.
Tins of tuna and chickpeas have pretty much always been essential standby pantry items in my kitchen. They come in handy and are so very versatile when the cupboard is almost bare and I need to pull together a meal … Continue reading
Posted in Salads, Seafood, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5:2 Diet, Chickpeas, Chilli, Fast Diet, Gluten free, Healthy, Italian, Lemon, Parsley, Spring Onion, Tuna 1 Comment
Made From Simple Pantry Items. No Cook Pasta Sauce. Penne With Tuna Rocket and Lemon
This recipe is from my arsenal of what to put on the table for dinner when time is short and everyone is very, very hungry. For those incredibly busy days when my schedule progressively backs up into a colliding, ever-expanding … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. My Mantra. Eat Mindfully. Seared Tuna Nicoise Salad.
Following last week’s experience I was determined to start today’s fast day organised. My mantra? Eat mindfully. Extremely important on fast days when I am restricted to a mere 500 calories, The 5-2 challenge works best for me if I … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. Lessons I Have Learned. Stock Up the Pantry. Minimal Cooking. Avoid Cappuccinos.
Time for a 5-2 challenge update. My preferred fast days? Fridays and Mondays. Perfect bookends for my weekend feast days. Giving me a clear three day run from Tuesday to Thursday mid week where I don’t have to think about … Continue reading
Posted in Poultry, Salads, Seafood, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5-2 Diet, Alternate Day Fasting, Beans, Chicken, Coleslaw, Fasting Diet, Food, Tuna, Tuna and Cannellini Salad 7 Comments