Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,261 other followers
Tag Archives: Parsley
To me late Spring is synonymous with warm days and balmy evenings. Time to throw open the doors to enjoy long, leisurely, al fresco evening meals outside. This calls for simple, unfussy platters of rustic food. Big on flavour but … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Dairy Free Pea And Watercress Soup
This week I was delighted to find big, bright and beautiful bunches of peppery, emerald green watercress gracing the stalls at our local Farmer’s Market. A delicate salad leaf it has a very short season here in Australia, its availability … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Chickpea, Tuna and Fennel Salad.
Tins of tuna and chickpeas have pretty much always been essential standby pantry items in my kitchen. They come in handy and are so very versatile when the cupboard is almost bare and I need to pull together a meal … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Seared Snapper Fillet With A Fresh Parsley And Chive Sauce.
Here is a very simple idea for a fast day feast. A perfectly seared snapper fillet paired with a vibrant fresh parsley and chive sauce. Ready in mere minutes. Prepare the sauce in advance and store in the refrigerator, or … Continue reading
I’ve been making this delicious bruschetta for over a decade. The star of this meal? Plump, juicy tiger prawns doused in plenty of chilli, garlic and ginger. It’s a Jamie Oliver recipe from one of his earlier cookbooks Happy Days … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Watermelon And Feta Salad With Mint, Parsley, Pistachio and Lime.
This vibrant and good looking salad uses the unusual but absolutely delicious combination of of creamy salty feta cheese and fresh juicy watermelon. An explosion of flavour bursts punctuated by peppery rocket, refreshing mint and tangy lime. Pretty as a picture, … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Lamb Shank, Sweet Potato and Barley Salad With Pomegranate and Fresh Herbs.
What a difference a year makes. Twelve months ago I don’t think that I would have been prepared to place this salad on the family dinner table. I can just imagine my suspicious teenagers trawling through their plates and removing … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. 5-2 Fast Diet Meal Idea Under 200 Calories. A Classic Middle Eastern Salad. Tabbouleh Lettuce Cups.
There is nothing nicer than a crisp, refreshing tabbouleh on a hot summer’s day. A classic Middle Eastern salad. The perfect side dish to accompany grilled chicken, seafood or steak. Or simply spooned into lettuce cups. Perfect finger food. Tabbouleh … Continue reading
This recipe is from my arsenal of what to put on the table for dinner when time is short and everyone is very, very hungry. For those incredibly busy days when my schedule progressively backs up into a colliding, ever-expanding … Continue reading
Photo courtesy of Australian Navy website http://www.navy.gov.au/ifr Tall ships and war ships from around the world arrived this week to commemorate one hundred years since the first Royal Australian Navy’s fleet sailed into Sydney Harbour in 1913. As part of … Continue reading