Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Nigella's Sweet and Salty Crunch Nut Bars with Homemade Honeycomb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Chives
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Seared Snapper Fillet With A Fresh Parsley And Chive Sauce.
Here is a very simple idea for a fast day feast. A perfectly seared snapper fillet paired with a vibrant fresh parsley and chive sauce. Ready in mere minutes. Prepare the sauce in advance and store in the refrigerator, or … Continue reading
Last Saturday, free of my children’s sporting commitments, I spent all morning, (and a good part of the early afternoon) browsing the fabulous Eveleigh Farmer’s Market and surrounding cafes and antique stores. An all time favourite activity that sadly has … Continue reading
Potato and leek. A classic soup combination. This particular version is thick and creamy. Decadently delicious. Seemingly sinful but completely dairy free. Always a bonus in my books. Particularly as the weather gets cooler and we indulge in a little … Continue reading
Christmas is just twelve days away. Time to seriously think about what will be on the menu for Christmas lunch. Here is our starter. A very sophisticated but deceptively simple Salmon Tartare. Courtesy of Stéphane at My French Heaven. I could … Continue reading