Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Melt in your Mouth. Pillows of Air. Home-Made Potato Gnocchi With Bolognese.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Chives
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Seared Snapper Fillet With A Fresh Parsley And Chive Sauce.
Here is a very simple idea for a fast day feast. A perfectly seared snapper fillet paired with a vibrant fresh parsley and chive sauce. Ready in mere minutes. Prepare the sauce in advance and store in the refrigerator, or … Continue reading
Posted in Marinades, Pastes and Dressings, Seafood, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5:2 Diet, Chives, Fast Diet, Gluten free, Healthy, Herbs, Parsley, Sauce, Snapper Comments Off on Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Seared Snapper Fillet With A Fresh Parsley And Chive Sauce.
A Gift That Keeps On Giving. From The Eveleigh Farmer’s Market. My Hessian Herb Garden.
Last Saturday, free of my children’s sporting commitments, I spent all morning, (and a good part of the early afternoon) browsing the fabulous Eveleigh Farmer’s Market and surrounding cafes and antique stores. An all time favourite activity that sadly has … Continue reading
Posted in Musings & Inspiration Tagged Basil, Chilli, Chives, Christmas, Farmers Market, Gift Giving, Herb Garden, Herbs, Oregano, Rocket, Shiso, Thyme 2 Comments
Decadently Delicious and Dairy Free. Potato and Leek Soup With Croutons and Chives
Potato and leek. A classic soup combination. This particular version is thick and creamy. Decadently delicious. Seemingly sinful but completely dairy free. Always a bonus in my books. Particularly as the weather gets cooler and we indulge in a little … Continue reading
Posted in Soup, Vegetables, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged Autumn, Chives, Croutons, Food, Leek, Potato, Soup, Vegetarian 12 Comments
My French Heaven. A Festive Christmas Starter. Salmon Tartare a la Stéphane.
Christmas is just twelve days away. Time to seriously think about what will be on the menu for Christmas lunch. Here is our starter. A very sophisticated but deceptively simple Salmon Tartare. Courtesy of Stéphane at My French Heaven. I could … Continue reading
Posted in Seafood, To Serve with Drinks, What I Love to Cook Tagged Chives, Christmas, Cream, Food, French, Lemon, Onion, Salmon, Tabasco, Vodka, Witlof 7 Comments