Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Snapper
We may well and truly be in the midst of Autumn here in Sydney, but the weather is still hot and humid as we languish through a seemingly endless Indian summer. In our busy household, lazy unscheduled Sundays are a … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Seared Snapper Fillet With A Fresh Parsley And Chive Sauce.
Here is a very simple idea for a fast day feast. A perfectly seared snapper fillet paired with a vibrant fresh parsley and chive sauce. Ready in mere minutes. Prepare the sauce in advance and store in the refrigerator, or … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Diet Meal Idea Under 400 Calories. Spicy Thai Coconut Soup with Snapper, Prawns and Rice Noodles.
Today’s Fish on Friday post has accidentally and unintentionally morphed into a 5-2 recipe post. Gathering fresh seafood, herbs and spices for a Spicy Thai Coconut Soup it occurred to me that the majority of ingredients were building blocks for … Continue reading
Fish On Fridays. Spicy Thai Style Fish Cakes. Served With Nam Jim Dipping Sauce And A Cucumber And Bean Sprout Salad
The first Friday of Lent. The perfect excuse to post a fish recipe. Growing up in a Catholic household my mother made sure we always observed the no meat on Friday rule, taking the opportunity to serve up fish for … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. Raw Food At Its Very Best. Citrus Carpaccio of Snapper With a Fennel and Blood Orange Salad
Carpaccio. Classically Italian. Thin slices of raw meat or fish traditionally marinated in lemon and olive oil. Dressed with a simple salad. Elegant and refreshing. So very easy to prepare. The quality of the ingredients used definitely shines through. No … Continue reading
Late season harvest tomatoes are at their peak at this time of year. Cheap and plentiful. Sweet. Juicy. Full of flavour. I picked up punnets of perfectly ripe cherry tomatoes at the market this morning. I love to eat seasonally … Continue reading