Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Thai
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Larb Gai. Thai Chicken Salad.
Another 5-2 fast day, another salad. This time Larb Gai, an incredibly refreshing sweet, spicy, hot and sour Thai chicken salad. I love this dish not only for its big, bold, flavours but also for it’s lazy preparation. After just … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Som Tam. Thai Green Papaya Salad.
Last week I was lucky enough to visit the Paddington Community Garden. Tucked away behind Trumper Park and The Palms Tennis Centre, it’s a thriving oasis of individual and communal plots producing an enviable array of organic fruits, vegetables and … Continue reading
Posted in Salads, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5:2 Diet, Chilli, Fast Diet, Garlic, Green Papaya, Healthy, Herbs, Lime, Salad, Som Tam, Thai 3 Comments
Thai Street Food At Home. Pad See Ew. Soy Sauce Stir Fried Rice Noodles.
This simple stir fry is always popular in our house. Soy Sauce Stir Fried Rice Noodles may be ubiquitous Thai street food popularly prepared at road side stalls all over Thailand, but they’re also a staple fixture on Thai restaurant … Continue reading
Posted in Marinades, Pastes and Dressings, Pork, Rice, What I Love to Cook Tagged Broccoli, Healthy, Mushrooms, Pad See Ew, Pork, Rice Noodles, Soy Sauce, Stir Fry, Thai 2 Comments
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Diet Meal Idea Under 400 Calories. Spicy Thai Coconut Soup with Snapper, Prawns and Rice Noodles.
Today’s Fish on Friday post has accidentally and unintentionally morphed into a 5-2 recipe post. Gathering fresh seafood, herbs and spices for a Spicy Thai Coconut Soup it occurred to me that the majority of ingredients were building blocks for … Continue reading
Fish On Fridays. Spicy Thai Style Fish Cakes. Served With Nam Jim Dipping Sauce And A Cucumber And Bean Sprout Salad
The first Friday of Lent. The perfect excuse to post a fish recipe. Growing up in a Catholic household my mother made sure we always observed the no meat on Friday rule, taking the opportunity to serve up fish for … Continue reading
Posted in Marinades, Pastes and Dressings, Salads, Seafood, What I Love to Cook Tagged Beamsprout, Chilli, Cucumber, Fish Cake, Gluten free, Lime, Nam Jim, Snapper, Spicy, Thai 4 Comments
The 5-2 Challenge. An Asian Inspired Pork Larb Salad With Ground Toasted Rice.
Larb is a minced meat salad popular in Thailand, and is widely regarded as the national dish of its neighbouring country, Laos. Most commonly made with pork, chicken or beef. Seasoned with lime, chilli, fish sauce, ground toasted rice and … Continue reading
Posted in Pork, Salads, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5-2 Diet, 5:2 Diet, Beansprouts, Chilli, Coriander, Larb, Mint, Pork, Rice, Thai 5 Comments
Takeaway at Home.Thai Green Chicken Curry with Zucchini and Red Capsicum.
Thai chicken curry. Our favourite takeaway. Its just as easy to make at home with a well stocked pantry. I make this so often my pantry staples include small cans of coconut cream, packets of Mae Ploy green curry paste, … Continue reading