Most Popular Posts
- Dressed To Impress. Chocolate Layer Cake With Whipped Cream, Cherry Jam and Ganache.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Cucumber
Mention Vietnamese street food and I immediately think of pork banh mi. The ultimate sandwich. A freshly baked crusty baguette roll filled to bursting with roast pork and pate and generous handfuls of carefully chosen accompaniments; pickled carrot, cucumber ribbons, … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Oven Baked Sweet Potato And Carrot Rosti.
A new week, another fast day recipe idea. Inspired, yet again, by my favourite new kitchen gadget, a mint green handheld spiraliser. This time around sweet potato and carrot simply and easily transformed into long thin strands in mere moments. … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. Japanese Hand Rolls “Temaki Zushi”
We adore sushi in our house. It’s fresh, healthy and quite easy to prepare. Previously I have shied away from the idea of making sushi for a fast day meal, chastened by the thought of the massive 540 calorie count … Continue reading
Eat, Fast And Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Lemon, Mint and Cucumber Infusion With Apple Cider Vinegar
One of the keys to surviving a fast day is to remain well hydrated. Drinking plenty of water is important to keep your system flushed, and any gnawing hunger pangs or headaches at bay. Since embarking on the 5-2 diet I … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Grilled Spiced Yoghurt Chicken With Cucumber Salad.
One of the easiest ways to tenderise and infuse flavour into lean chicken breast is to use a spiced yoghurt marinade. For best results I like to prepare my marinade the night or morning before it’s needed so that the … Continue reading
Fish On Fridays. Spicy Thai Style Fish Cakes. Served With Nam Jim Dipping Sauce And A Cucumber And Bean Sprout Salad
The first Friday of Lent. The perfect excuse to post a fish recipe. Growing up in a Catholic household my mother made sure we always observed the no meat on Friday rule, taking the opportunity to serve up fish for … Continue reading
It’s the countdown to Christmas. Lots of last-minute get togethers. Here’s a very easy canapé idea. A de-constructed tzatziki. I stumbled upon this fabulous canapé idea on Viviane’s gorgeous blog @ Down Under. Viviane is French and hails from New Zealand. Just across the ditch. But we … Continue reading