Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Gift Giving
A Gift That Keeps On Giving. From The Eveleigh Farmer’s Market. My Hessian Herb Garden.
Last Saturday, free of my children’s sporting commitments, I spent all morning, (and a good part of the early afternoon) browsing the fabulous Eveleigh Farmer’s Market and surrounding cafes and antique stores. An all time favourite activity that sadly has … Continue reading
Posted in Musings & Inspiration Tagged Basil, Chilli, Chives, Christmas, Farmers Market, Gift Giving, Herb Garden, Herbs, Oregano, Rocket, Shiso, Thyme 2 Comments
Fabulous Foodie Bijoux Gifts. Idea No 1. Dolci Sapori Confetti. Sugared Almonds With A Twist
One more week to go until December. The Silly Season. Frivolous and fun. End of year celebrations go hand in hand with thank yous and tokens of appreciation. Gift giving shouldn’t be a chore. I’m on the look out for what I like to … Continue reading
Posted in Confectionery, Musings & Inspiration, Sweet Treats Tagged Almonds, Chocolate, Christmas, Confetti, Food, Gift Giving, Sugar Comments Off on Fabulous Foodie Bijoux Gifts. Idea No 1. Dolci Sapori Confetti. Sugared Almonds With A Twist