Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Sunday Brunch. Sticky Date and Banana Loaf.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Almonds
By the time you read this we will have returned from the 4.30 am Dawn Service at the Centopath in Martin Place, Sydney, and dropped in for a fortifying espresso at the Coluzzi Bar in Darlinghurst before heading home for a … Continue reading
Spring brings warmer weather and lighter, healthier meals. After a winter of warming soups and satisfying comfort food, salads make a welcome reappearance to the dinner table. Fast days suddenly become so much easier – a smoothie, a salad and … Continue reading
Late January in my father’s garden. The plum trees are absolutely bursting with fruit. Luscious. Sweet and juicy. I can’t recall ever having seen so much fruit on those trees. They are hanging from the low lying branches like big, … Continue reading
One more week to go until December. The Silly Season. Frivolous and fun. End of year celebrations go hand in hand with thank yous and tokens of appreciation. Gift giving shouldn’t be a chore. I’m on the look out for what I like to … Continue reading
Its Melbourne Cup Day in Australia. The race that stops a nation. Literally at 3.00 pm. A day for sweeps, calcuttas and flutters at the races all over the country. Hats and pretty dresses. Long lunches and champagne. Its going … Continue reading
Hermann the German Friendship Sourdough Cake starter survived a road trip through Daylesford and the Macedon ranges and the altitude of a plane trip. He settled easily into his new home in Sydney and is alive and well. Yesterday was … Continue reading