Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Onion
Eat, Fast And Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Meal Idea Under 300 Calories. Japanese Inspired French Onion Soup With Oven Baked Parmesan Crisps.
At first glance French Onion Soup may seem to be an incongruous choice for a 5-2 fast day meal idea. Visions of deep bowls filled with caramelised onions simmered in a rich beef broth and thick gratinéed croutons of bubbling … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 100 Calories. A Classic Catalan Salsa. Romesco Sauce.
This weekend at a barbeque at my friend Ros’ home I was reacquainted with Romesco sauce. A deep, earthy, smoky salsa made from roasted capsicum, chilli, tomato, onion and garlic. Pounded to a paste and thickened with nuts and a … Continue reading
Chilli jam. Another of my pantry staples. Incredibly versatile, it can be used anywhere you need a sweet and spicy flavour hit. A key ingredient in one of our favourite meals, Thai Chicken Stir Fry With Sweet Chilli Jam and Cashews. Not … Continue reading
Christmas is just twelve days away. Time to seriously think about what will be on the menu for Christmas lunch. Here is our starter. A very sophisticated but deceptively simple Salmon Tartare. Courtesy of Stéphane at My French Heaven. I could … Continue reading