Most Popular Posts
- Toffee Apples For Grown Ups. Sweet, Crisp and Crunchy. Oven Baked Apple Chips With A Toffee Drizzle.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other followers
Tag Archives: French
Rummaging through the pantry cupboard, I chanced upon my pretty scallop edged madeleine trays. Relics of a long forgotten past. It must be ten years since I used them last. I well remember the thrill of the hunt for those … Continue reading
This week we celebrated a mid winter Bastille Day with a meltingly tender slow cooked seven hour leg of lamb, Gigot de Sept Heures. An easy set and forget dish that filled the house with an incredible aroma all day … Continue reading
Eat, Fast And Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Meal Idea Under 300 Calories. Japanese Inspired French Onion Soup With Oven Baked Parmesan Crisps.
At first glance French Onion Soup may seem to be an incongruous choice for a 5-2 fast day meal idea. Visions of deep bowls filled with caramelised onions simmered in a rich beef broth and thick gratinéed croutons of bubbling … Continue reading
Christmas is just twelve days away. Time to seriously think about what will be on the menu for Christmas lunch. Here is our starter. A very sophisticated but deceptively simple Salmon Tartare. Courtesy of Stéphane at My French Heaven. I could … Continue reading