Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Quick And Elegant Brunch. Smoked Trout Tartine With Radish and Radicchio.
- Slow Food. Neil Perry's Chinese-Style Braised Beef Ribs.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: French
Let Them Eat Cake. A Little Taste Of France. Madeleines With Browned Butter and Lime.
Rummaging through the pantry cupboard, I chanced upon my pretty scallop edged madeleine trays. Relics of a long forgotten past. It must be ten years since I used them last. I well remember the thrill of the hunt for those … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, What I Love to Cook Tagged Afternoon Tea, Baking, Cake, French, Made From Scratch, Madeleines, Morning Tea, Sponge, Teacake 10 Comments
Ooh La La. Gigot De Sept Heures. Slow Cooked Seven Hour Leg Of Lamb With Haricot Bean Puree.
This week we celebrated a mid winter Bastille Day with a meltingly tender slow cooked seven hour leg of lamb, Gigot de Sept Heures. An easy set and forget dish that filled the house with an incredible aroma all day … Continue reading
Posted in Lamb, What I Love to Cook Tagged Bastille Day, Cannellini, French, Lamb, Mash, Onions, Roast, Slow Food, Winter 7 Comments
Eat, Fast And Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Meal Idea Under 300 Calories. Japanese Inspired French Onion Soup With Oven Baked Parmesan Crisps.
At first glance French Onion Soup may seem to be an incongruous choice for a 5-2 fast day meal idea. Visions of deep bowls filled with caramelised onions simmered in a rich beef broth and thick gratinéed croutons of bubbling … Continue reading
My French Heaven. A Festive Christmas Starter. Salmon Tartare a la Stéphane.
Christmas is just twelve days away. Time to seriously think about what will be on the menu for Christmas lunch. Here is our starter. A very sophisticated but deceptively simple Salmon Tartare. Courtesy of Stéphane at My French Heaven. I could … Continue reading
Posted in Seafood, To Serve with Drinks, What I Love to Cook Tagged Chives, Christmas, Cream, Food, French, Lemon, Onion, Salmon, Tabasco, Vodka, Witlof 7 Comments