Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Mash
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Idea Under 200 Calories. Creamy Dairy Free Cauliflower and Leek Mash.
Sometimes a successful fast day is all about an interesting side to accompany a little lean grilled chicken, red meat or fish. In summer the challenge is most definitely easier, with a wide array of interesting salads able to be … Continue reading
Posted in Vegetables, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5-2 Diet, Cauliflower, Dairy Free, Fast Diet, Gluten free, Leek, Made From Scratch, Mash 8 Comments
Ooh La La. Gigot De Sept Heures. Slow Cooked Seven Hour Leg Of Lamb With Haricot Bean Puree.
This week we celebrated a mid winter Bastille Day with a meltingly tender slow cooked seven hour leg of lamb, Gigot de Sept Heures. An easy set and forget dish that filled the house with an incredible aroma all day … Continue reading
Posted in Lamb, What I Love to Cook Tagged Bastille Day, Cannellini, French, Lamb, Mash, Onions, Roast, Slow Food, Winter 7 Comments