Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Sunday Brunch. Sticky Date and Banana Loaf.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Onions
This week we celebrated a mid winter Bastille Day with a meltingly tender slow cooked seven hour leg of lamb, Gigot de Sept Heures. An easy set and forget dish that filled the house with an incredible aroma all day … Continue reading
As our long Indian Summer segues into Autumn temperatures are finally slowly and hopefully beginning to drop. We’re growing weary of our stir fries, barbecues and salads and looking forward to more substantial comforting fare. Long slow simmered pasta sauces, … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. A Hearty Winter Meal. Pot Roasted Pork Scotch Fillet with Onions and Sweet Potato.
Due to the Queen’s Birthday long weekend and a diary full of commitments, this week I have had to complete both my fast days in close proximity with a single feast day in between. I don’t know if it was … Continue reading
Caramelised onions. Rich, sweet, buttery and soft. Their flavour intensified with a hint of acid from the addition of red wine or balsamic vinegar. I could eat them by the spoonful. Fabulous on their own they also pack an incredible flavour … Continue reading