Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Figuring Out What To Eat On Five Hundred Calories A Day.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Pot Roast
As our long Indian Summer segues into Autumn temperatures are finally slowly and hopefully beginning to drop. We’re growing weary of our stir fries, barbecues and salads and looking forward to more substantial comforting fare. Long slow simmered pasta sauces, … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. A Hearty Winter Meal. Pot Roasted Pork Scotch Fillet with Onions and Sweet Potato.
Due to the Queen’s Birthday long weekend and a diary full of commitments, this week I have had to complete both my fast days in close proximity with a single feast day in between. I don’t know if it was … Continue reading