Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Eat, Fast and Live Longer.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Pea
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Dairy Free Pea And Watercress Soup
This week I was delighted to find big, bright and beautiful bunches of peppery, emerald green watercress gracing the stalls at our local Farmer’s Market. A delicate salad leaf it has a very short season here in Australia, its availability … Continue reading
One of my favourite meals when the weather turns cold is soup. Warm, nourishing, stick to your ribs comfort food. Top of the list? Pea and ham soup. Everyone else must have had the same idea today. I ventured out … Continue reading