Most Popular Posts
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. 5-2 Diet Recipe Ideas Under 100 Calories.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Eat, Fast and Live Longer.
- The 5-2 Challenge. More Reinvention. The Modern Bircher Muesli. Overnight Oats in a Jar with Raspberries
- Eat, Fast And Live Longer. 5-2 Diet Recipe Ideas Under 200 Calories.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
Tag Archives: Feta
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Charred Watermelon With Chilli, Lime, Mint and Feta.
I can’t quite recall where I first encountered the idea of charred watermelon. It does sound incongruous and strange; the searing of a cool and refreshing summer fruit on a hot barbecue or grill, but it’s a juxtaposition of hot … Continue reading
Sometimes all I need to tide me over on a 5-2 fast day is one simple but delicious element. Something like this gorgeously light and tangy whipped feta. Smeared on a plate it’s a gorgeous accompaniment to a roasted root … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Rockmelon, Prosciutto And Feta Salad With Mixed Salad Leaves.
A refreshing 5-2 fast day salad. Sweet. Salty. Addictive. Perfect for a hot, languid summer’s day. Best of all it’s entirely fuss free. No cooking required. Easily prepared from ingredients sourced from our local grocer; rockmelon (cantaloupe), a bag of … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Watermelon And Feta Salad With Mint, Parsley, Pistachio and Lime.
This vibrant and good looking salad uses the unusual but absolutely delicious combination of of creamy salty feta cheese and fresh juicy watermelon. An explosion of flavour bursts punctuated by peppery rocket, refreshing mint and tangy lime. Pretty as a picture, … Continue reading
Not so long ago my favourite local patisserie closed down leaving me with a new dilemma. Where to source puff pastry for my home-made tarts and sausage rolls. Many years ago I accidentally discovered (whilst unashamedly eavesdropping on another customer’s … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. Eating Clean. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Roasted Beetroot and Carrot Salad With Puy Lentils, Rocket And Feta.
My first post for 2014. Proof that I have well and truly been in laid-back holiday mode. Yesterday I even fielded a couple of phone calls and text messages asking if everything was alright as I hadn’t posted for a … Continue reading
There is nothing simpler or more delicious than a perfectly cooked omelette. Easy to prepare and ready with in minutes. My go to dish for breakfast or brunch and on occasion my too-tired-to-cook weeknight dinner solution. A beautifully cooked omelette is incredible. … Continue reading
We returned from our visit to Canberra with a carload of fresh, seasonal vegetables courtesy of my father’s garden: asparagus, beetroot, celery, cauliflower, spring onions, spinach, silverbeet, rocket, lettuce, raddicchio, snow peas and parsley. Beautiful organic produce in copious quantities. My children adore my … Continue reading