Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- The 5-2 Challenge. More Reinvention. The Modern Bircher Muesli. Overnight Oats in a Jar with Raspberries
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
Tag Archives: Prosciutto
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Poached Egg With Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Soldiers.
For me one of the first signs that Spring has well and truly arrived is the appearance of plump, emerald green spears of sweet and tender new season asparagus. I love nothing better than to swaddle them in salty prosciutto. … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Rockmelon, Prosciutto And Feta Salad With Mixed Salad Leaves.
A refreshing 5-2 fast day salad. Sweet. Salty. Addictive. Perfect for a hot, languid summer’s day. Best of all it’s entirely fuss free. No cooking required. Easily prepared from ingredients sourced from our local grocer; rockmelon (cantaloupe), a bag of … Continue reading
I’m in love with a new toy. A shiny red bench top pizza oven that makes perfectly crisp, lightly charred pizza in under 10 minutes. Strictly speaking it’s not my toy but my husband’s latest birthday present. Carefully selected to … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Autumn Fig, Pear and Radicchio Salad With Prosciutto and Pomegranate.
Summer is officially over and has segued into a sticky and humid Autumn. Soft, ripe juicy figs and pears are making an appearance at the markets. Paired with salty prosciutto and bitter radicchio and sweet late season pomegranate they are … Continue reading
This might just be the perfect fast day meal. Here’s why. It’s nutritious and very quick and easy to prepare using just a few simple ingredients. These baked eggs truly are delicious. What’s more they look great on a plate, … Continue reading
The 5-2 Challenge. A Surprisingly Low Calorie Count. Cauliflower, Potato and Leek Soup With Crispy Prosciutto.
Autumn has finally descended upon Sydney. There is a definite chill in the air. Cooler weather is synonymous with comfort food. In my books there is nothing more comforting on a chilly day than a big bowl of warming soup. … Continue reading
Mother’s Day is just around the corner. This Sunday 12th May. Here is an easy breakfast in bed suggestion for all those husbands and children who may be contemplating cooking up a storm in the kitchen on Sunday morning. Breakfast … Continue reading
More Fish on Friday.Tray Baked Blue Eye Cod Wrapped in Prosciutto With Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil.
This must be the tastiest and easiest fish dish ever. Thinly sliced prosciutto. Smeared with a sun dried tomato and basil paste. Wrapped around firm, fleshy Blue Eye Cod fillets. Roasted in a hot oven for twenty minutes. Another fabulous … Continue reading
I love the gutsy, robust Mediterranean flavours of this dish. Delicious. Redolent of long, hot, hazy summer afternoons. It’s an impressive looking dish which I often cook for a crowd and serve on platters in the centre of the table. … Continue reading