Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Tart
Pretty little Apple Rose Tartlets have been populating my Instagram feed. Darling bijoux works of art constructed from little more than layers of thinly sliced apple and butter puff. So impossibly gorgeous, my interest could not help but be piqued. … Continue reading
It’s Spring and all of a sudden this week our garden has come alive with the heady scent of masses of orange jessamine and citrus blossoms. Inspiring me to make this celebratory Bittersweet Chocolate Tart scented with a little more … Continue reading
Not so long ago my favourite local patisserie closed down leaving me with a new dilemma. Where to source puff pastry for my home-made tarts and sausage rolls. Many years ago I accidentally discovered (whilst unashamedly eavesdropping on another customer’s … Continue reading
I’ve always been partial to a well made frangipane tart. A crisp and light pastry shell bursting with almond frangipane cream and seasonal fruit. The markets are awash with rhubarb, its natural tartness a perfect foil for the delicate sweetness of the … Continue reading