Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Gloriously Gluten Free. Hazelnut and Chocolate Bon Vivant Torte.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Puff Pastry
Pretty Baking. Sweet Yet Simple. Apple Rose Tartlets.
Pretty little Apple Rose Tartlets have been populating my Instagram feed. Darling bijoux works of art constructed from little more than layers of thinly sliced apple and butter puff. So impossibly gorgeous, my interest could not help but be piqued. … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, What I Love to Cook Tagged Afternoon Tea, Almond, Apple, Autumn, Baking, Brunch, Dessert, Made From Scratch, Puff Pastry, Tart 12 Comments
Big, Bold Mediterranean Flavours. Deep Dish Ratatouille Quiche.
Hiding beneath this cheesy golden crust? Big bold Mediterranean flavours of an oven roasted ratatouille. A delicious medley of eggplant, capsicum, tomato and zucchini ensconced in a flaky pastry deep dish quiche. Each bite redolent of the promise of … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Cheese, Eggs, Vegetables, What I Love to Cook Tagged Capsicum, Eggplant, Food, Mediterranean, Puff Pastry, Quiche, Ratatouille, Spring, Tomato, Zucchini 5 Comments
Crisp, Golden and Flaky. Zucchini Tart With Chilli, Lemon, Mint And Feta.
Not so long ago my favourite local patisserie closed down leaving me with a new dilemma. Where to source puff pastry for my home-made tarts and sausage rolls. Many years ago I accidentally discovered (whilst unashamedly eavesdropping on another customer’s … Continue reading
Posted in Small Bites, Vegetarian, What I Love to Cook Tagged Chilli, Courgette, Feta, Lemon, Mint, Puff Pastry, Summer, Tart, Vegetarian, Zucchini 26 Comments