Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Eat, Fast and Live Longer.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Puff Pastry
Pretty little Apple Rose Tartlets have been populating my Instagram feed. Darling bijoux works of art constructed from little more than layers of thinly sliced apple and butter puff. So impossibly gorgeous, my interest could not help but be piqued. … Continue reading
Hiding beneath this cheesy golden crust? Big bold Mediterranean flavours of an oven roasted ratatouille. A delicious medley of eggplant, capsicum, tomato and zucchini ensconced in a flaky pastry deep dish quiche. Each bite redolent of the promise of … Continue reading
Not so long ago my favourite local patisserie closed down leaving me with a new dilemma. Where to source puff pastry for my home-made tarts and sausage rolls. Many years ago I accidentally discovered (whilst unashamedly eavesdropping on another customer’s … Continue reading