Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Fregola
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Meal Idea Under 400 Calories. Warm Chicken And Fregola Salad With Charred Radicchio and Fennel.
I will admit that over the past month I have been more than a little lax with my 5-2 fast diet. Five two effortlessly morphed into six one and for one particularly hectic week reached a rock bottom seven zero. … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Meal Idea under 400 Calories. Barbecued Harissa Prawns With An Israeli Couscous Salad.
The warmer weather provides the perfect excuse to light up the barbecue and eat dinner al fresco outside on the deck. Barbecued prawns and salad make an ideal fast day meal. Low in calories, very quick and easy to prepare. … Continue reading
Eat, Fast Live Longer. 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 350 Calories. Toasted Fregola Salad With Hot-Smoked Salmon, Asparagus, Pine Nuts and Mint.
On my last visit to Little Italy in Five Dock I was fortunate to pick up a packet of Fregola Tostada. A regional artisan pasta native to Sardinia. Traditionally made by hand, coarse semolina is combined with water and rubbed … Continue reading