Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Sunday Brunch. Sticky Date and Banana Loaf.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Frosting
Resurrecting the classic carrot cake. Super moist. Super delicious. There are so many variations of this old fashioned treat. With or without nuts, raisins and even pineapple. The one constant being plenty of sweet, grated carrot. It’s the type of … Continue reading
Little Miss Sunshine. Flourless Orange and Almond Torte with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting, Turkish Delight, Pistachio and Rose Petals.
This joyful cake is inspired by Alla Wolf-Tasker’s flourless orange cake at the wonderful Wombat Hill House Cafe in Daylesford, Victoria. I remember being thoroughly mesmerised by the breathtaking prettiness of a slice of that particular cake. So much so I … Continue reading