Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Sunday Night Tray Bake. Roasted Chipolata Sausages With Potatoes, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Fudge
There’s a serious battle being played out in our kitchen at the moment between the much loved, often requested, traditional chocolate caramel slice and a new contender; a very modern salted vanilla fudge shortbread square. Having baked just one … Continue reading
Lately I have been delving deep into my kitchen drawer and resurrecting recipes for old fashioned treats. The sort your grandma might have made. Some crawled on scraps of paper, others ripped from the pages of newspapers and magazines. Earmarked … Continue reading
The girls and I have a particular soft spot for pastel coloured bonbons in any array of sweet, fruity flavours. Not so long ago we spent an afternoon in the kitchen making Brigadeiros. Little chocolate caramel fudge truffles. The process … Continue reading
Highly Addictive. Incredibly Easy To Prepare. Brigadeiros. Brazilian Chocolate Caramel Fudge Truffles.
These must be the easiest truffles I have ever made. Cooked to fudgy perfection, cooled, rolled into little balls and coated within an hour. Including the clean up and loading of the dishwasher. Brigadeiros. Unbelievably sweet and delicious. Highly addictive. A Brazilian … Continue reading