Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Classic Italian Tea Cake. The River Cafe Almond, Ricotta and Polenta Cake.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Condensed Milk
Easy Slow Cooker Dulche De Leche. Thick And Luscious Condensed Milk Caramel Sauce.
This weekend my girls turn fifteen and I’ve promised them a four layer chocolate caramel ombré piñata cake. Sandwiched with dulche de leche. Smothered in chocolate ganache. Filled with mini m&m’s and jelly tots. A teenage balayage inspired sugar high. … Continue reading
Posted in Confectionery, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Caramel, Condensed Milk, Crock Pot, Dulche De Leche, Food, Gluten free, Latin American, Slow Cooker 15 Comments
Delving Deep Into My Kitchen Drawer. Chocolate Date and Nut Torte With Sour Cream Ice Cream.
This weekend I delved deep into my kitchen drawer and retrieved a half-forgotten, crumpled page bearing a wonderful recipe for a gorgeous meringue torte. For many years this cake, laden with a luscious mix of dark chocolate, hazelnuts, almonds and … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Frozen, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Almond, Baking, Chocolate, Condensed Milk, Dates, Dessert, Gluten free, Hazelnut, Ice cream, Sour Cream, Torte 9 Comments
Sweet and Simple. A Variation on Chocolate Brigadeiros. Strawberry Bonbons.
The girls and I have a particular soft spot for pastel coloured bonbons in any array of sweet, fruity flavours. Not so long ago we spent an afternoon in the kitchen making Brigadeiros. Little chocolate caramel fudge truffles. The process … Continue reading
Posted in Confectionery, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Bonbons, Brigadeiros, Butter, Condensed Milk, Fudge, Strawberry, Truffles 3 Comments
Highly Addictive. Incredibly Easy To Prepare. Brigadeiros. Brazilian Chocolate Caramel Fudge Truffles.
These must be the easiest truffles I have ever made. Cooked to fudgy perfection, cooled, rolled into little balls and coated within an hour. Including the clean up and loading of the dishwasher. Brigadeiros. Unbelievably sweet and delicious. Highly addictive. A Brazilian … Continue reading
Posted in Chocolate, Confectionery, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Brazil, Brigadeiros, Caramel, Chocolate, Cocoa, Condensed Milk, Fudge, Truffles 3 Comments