Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Cocoa
Highly Addictive. Incredibly Easy To Prepare. Brigadeiros. Brazilian Chocolate Caramel Fudge Truffles.
These must be the easiest truffles I have ever made. Cooked to fudgy perfection, cooled, rolled into little balls and coated within an hour. Including the clean up and loading of the dishwasher. Brigadeiros. Unbelievably sweet and delicious. Highly addictive. A Brazilian … Continue reading
Posted in Chocolate, Confectionery, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Brazil, Brigadeiros, Caramel, Chocolate, Cocoa, Condensed Milk, Fudge, Truffles 3 Comments
Back to School. What to Bake? Chocolate Cake!
Holidays are over and a new school term is about to begin. Time to resurrect the weekly ritual of baking something for my children’s school lunches. What to bake? Chocolate Cake! This chocolate cake is a firm family favourite and ticks all the boxes. … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Chocolate, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baking, Cake, Chocolate, Cocoa, Eggs, Food, Recipe, Sugar, Vanilla 3 Comments