Most Popular Posts
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Custard
Bienenstich means bee sting in German. I was first introduced to this glorious honey almond caramel crusted, crème pâtissière filled confection at a Danish birthday party, many, many years ago. Freshly baked, its soft cake-y brioche like layers sublime, so … Continue reading
I love these little pastries. Their crisp and flaky exterior hide a sweet, rich and creamy surprise. A lovely lemon scented custard made with basic pantry ingredients semolina, sugar, butter and milk, and counter intuitively – no eggs. Whisked up … Continue reading
Eggs, butter, milk, sugar, flour and vanilla. Six staple ingredients that can be found in almost any kitchen pantry. I’m always amazed at the many different ways these basic elements can be combined to produce a wide variety of delicious … Continue reading