Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- A Quick And Elegant Brunch. Smoked Trout Tartine With Radish and Radicchio.
- Slow Food. Neil Perry's Chinese-Style Braised Beef Ribs.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Cherry
For Serious Chocoholics. A Wicked Indulgence. Chocolate Mousse Torte with Candied Morello Cherries and Hazelnut Praline
In our family we always celebrate birthdays with a homemade cake. The choice of cake is always at the discretion of the birthday boy or girl. Needless to say over the years I have made all manner of cakes – … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Chocolate, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baking, Birthday, Cake, Cherry, Chocolate, Food, Gluten free, Hazelnut, Mousse, Praline 18 Comments
Deliciously Decadent. Chocolate Brownies With Cherries and Almonds.
These brownies are rich, soft and crumbly. Delicate. Deliciously decadent. Perfect as dessert. They truly need no other introduction. Chocolate Brownies With Cherries and Almonds. 125g unsalted butter, cubed 100g bittersweet chocolate, chopped 2 tablespoons honey 1 teaspoon pure vanilla … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Chocolate, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Almond, Baking, Brownies, Cherry, Chocolate, Dessert, Food 6 Comments