Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Gloriously Gluten Free. Hazelnut and Chocolate Bon Vivant Torte.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Birthday
A Labour Of Love. Four Layer Chocolate And Caramel Ombré Piñata Birthday Cake.
Birthdays are always celebrated in our house with a home-made cake of the lucky birthday boy or girl’s choosing. Last weekend we celebrated our daughters’ fifteenth birthday. This time last year I made elegant Mini Strawberry Cloud Cakes With Chocolate … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Chocolate, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baking, Birthday, Caramel, Chocolate, Dulche De Leche, Food, Ganache, Layer Cake, Ombré, Piñata, Vanilla 5 Comments
Celebrating A Milestone. The Perfect Gift. A Truffle Tree From Gascony.
I’m so overwhelmed. This week I celebrated a significant birthday with more than a little help from my friends. Over a long and lively lunch my gorgeous girlfriends presented me with the perfect gift. My very own truffle tree, growing … Continue reading
Posted in Musings & Inspiration Tagged Birthday, Celebration, Food, france, Gascony, Gift, Gourmet, Perigord, Truffle Tree, Truffles 18 Comments
For Serious Chocoholics. A Wicked Indulgence. Chocolate Mousse Torte with Candied Morello Cherries and Hazelnut Praline
In our family we always celebrate birthdays with a homemade cake. The choice of cake is always at the discretion of the birthday boy or girl. Needless to say over the years I have made all manner of cakes – … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Chocolate, What I Love to Cook Tagged Baking, Birthday, Cake, Cherry, Chocolate, Food, Gluten free, Hazelnut, Mousse, Praline 18 Comments