Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- The 5-2 Challenge. Adapting Recipes To Fit The Brief. Green Goddess Dressing With Avocado and Greek Yoghurt.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Pudding
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Overnight Yoghurt Chia Seed Pudding In A Jar.
Move over bircher muesli, chia pudding is my new 5-2 fast diet “thing”. A no fuss meal that’s very easy to prepare. Almost no effort required. Just measure three simple ingredients – chia seeds, flavoured Greek yoghurt and low fat … Continue reading
Fuss Free For A Very Cool Yule. Christmas Pudding Ice Cream With Chocolate Ice Magic Topping and Cherries.
With the Christmas party season in full swing and preparations for the big day well under way, there seems to be very little time to sit back, relax and smell the roses. Throw in a little heat and, dare I … Continue reading
Posted in Frozen, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Cherries, Chocolate, Christmas, Dessert, Ice cream, Ice Magic, Pudding, Summer 5 Comments
Passing Down The Baton Through The Generations. Judy’s Christmas Pudding. Our Family Recipe.
One of the enduring pleasures of this blog has been scribing closely guarded recipes that grace the table at family celebrations, transcending the test of time. Last Easter I had the privilege of scribing and baking my grandmother’s Apple Strudel, … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Fruit, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Brandy, Cherries, Christmas, Christmas Pudding, Cointreau, Dates, Peel, Prunes, Pudding, Raisins, Sultanas 11 Comments
Warm Sticky Date, Apple and Walnut Pudding With Caramel Sauce.
Sticky Date Pudding. A classic winter dessert. Comfort food my family loves to turn to when the weather is miserable and we are cocooned at home. Grated apple added to the batter adds another layer of lusciousness to this well-loved … Continue reading
Posted in Baked, Sweet Treats, What I Love to Cook Tagged Apple, Baking, Caramel, Dates, Dessert, Food, Pudding, Walnut 10 Comments