Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Prawn
The 5-2 Challenge. Reinterpreting a Classic. As a Salad. Prawn Cocktail With Green Goddess Dressing.
The beauty of the 5-2 diet is that there is no set menu. On fast days you can eat whatever you want as long as you keep to your 500 for women and 600 for men calorie limit. Which is … Continue reading
Posted in Salads, Seafood, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5-2 Diet, Fasting Diet, Food, Green Goddess Dressing, Intermittent Fasting, Prawn, Prawn Cocktail, Salad, Seafood, Shrimp 2 Comments
Boyoso. An Authentic Japanese Lunch. On Piste. Soba Noodles With Broth and a Tempura Prawn.
Boyoso. A log cabin tucked away halfway up the hill under the Grand Hirafu Gondola. By day its one of Niseko’s few, family operated on hill restaurants and by night its the resort’s only on hill accommodation. Quaint and very cosy. … Continue reading
Posted in Soup, What I Love to Cook, Where I Love to Eat Tagged Hokkaido, Lunch, Niseko, Prawn, Soba, Travel 3 Comments
Pork, Prawn and Shiitake Mushroom San Choi Bau with Roasted Peanuts
I had forgotten about this little gem of a recipe, until reminded by my daughters last week. Chinese Pork, Prawn and Shiitake Mushroom San Choi Bau. Served in lettuce cups with a sprinkling of chopped roasted peanuts for crunch. I used to make … Continue reading
Posted in Pork, Seafood, What I Love to Cook Tagged Chilli, Food, Garlic, Ginger, Gluten free, Lettuce, Mushrooms, Peanuts, Pork, Prawn, Recipe, San Choi Bau Comments Off on Pork, Prawn and Shiitake Mushroom San Choi Bau with Roasted Peanuts
A Taste of Summer. Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls with Seafood and a Lime Dipping Sauce
How ironic! I wrote this post last night when the weather was warm and balmy. What a difference a day makes! Temperatures have dropped, there has been a steady drizzle of rain all morning. What’s more we are bracing for afternoon storms. … Continue reading
Posted in Salads, Seafood, To Serve with Drinks, Vegetables, What I Love to Cook Tagged Basil, Coriander, Dressing, Food, Herbs, Lime, Mint, Prawn, Recipe, Rice Paper Roll, Salad, Salmon, Seafood, Summer, Vegetables, Vietnamese 1 Comment