Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Shrimp
The 5-2 Challenge. Reinterpreting a Classic. As a Salad. Prawn Cocktail With Green Goddess Dressing.
The beauty of the 5-2 diet is that there is no set menu. On fast days you can eat whatever you want as long as you keep to your 500 for women and 600 for men calorie limit. Which is … Continue reading
Posted in Salads, Seafood, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5-2 Diet, Fasting Diet, Food, Green Goddess Dressing, Intermittent Fasting, Prawn, Prawn Cocktail, Salad, Seafood, Shrimp 2 Comments