Most Popular Posts
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,260 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Savoury
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Shredded Kale Salad With Roasted Butternut Pumpkin And Savoury Granola.
It’s fair to say over the last eighteen months I’ve jumped on and off the 5-2 fasting wagon more times than I would care to admit. I’ve fallen into a rather predictable pattern of faithfully adhering to the rules … Continue reading
Posted in Salad, Vegetables, Vegetarian Tagged 5:2 Diet, Fast Diet, Granola, Healthy, Kale, Pumpkin, Salad, Savoury, Vegetarian 5 Comments
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Savoury Zucchini And Bacon Muffins.
One of the keys to a successful fast day most definitely lies in portion control. On fast days I like to eat well, concentrating on healthy, flavoursome food but find I need to keep a vigilant eye on how much … Continue reading
Posted in Breakfast, Small Bites, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5:2 Diet, Bacon, Eggs, Fast Diet, Healthy, Muffins, Savoury, Under 200 Calories, Zucchini 3 Comments
Simply Scrumptious. Savoury Crêpes. Buckwheat Galettes With Ham, Gruyere and Brie.
I adore crêpes. The French version. Lacy and paper-thin. Next Tuesday we celebrate Shrove Tuesday. The last day before Lent. Pancake day in our house. Traditionally Lent is a time of abstinence and giving things up. In days gone by Shrove Tuesday was … Continue reading
Posted in Breakfast, Cheese, Eggs, Small Bites, To Serve with Drinks, What I Love to Cook Tagged Cheese, Crepes, Food, Galettes, Gluten free, Ham, Pancakes, Savoury, Shrove Tuesday 8 Comments