Most Popular Posts
- Dressed To Impress. Chocolate Layer Cake With Whipped Cream, Cherry Jam and Ganache.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Pesto
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Meal Idea Under 300 Calories. Warm Winter Roasted Root Vegetable Salad With ‘Greens’ Pesto
If I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again, the key to eating happily and well on a 5-2 fast day is to eat seasonally, loading up your plate with as much bright and vibrant, bursting with flavour produce as … Continue reading
The Flavours of Autumn. Ricotta Gnocchi. Two Ways. With A Fresh Vine Ripened Cherry Tomato Sauce And Basil Pesto.
My family adores home-made gnocchi. Traditionally made with potato, they can be a little time-consuming to make. Here is a very fast and easy recipe for times when you might be craving a gnocchi fix but are time poor. These might look … Continue reading
Pasta again for dinner tonight. This time its Genovese style with Pesto, Asparagus and Kipfler Potato. My daughter has a swim meet this weekend and she’s carbohydrate loading. Only joking. About the carb loading that is. If the truth be … Continue reading
Pasta with Bolognese. Possibly the most popular home cooked meal in Australia. For such a simple dish it comes in many guises from the good to the bad and the downright ugly. I’m no expert on Bolognese sauce but I … Continue reading