Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
Tag Archives: Peas
I love guacamole and have been preparing it for years. Most times I vary the recipe to accommodate what is readily available at the market and in my herb garden. With avocado season in full swing my fruit bowl is … Continue reading
What to serve when you have unexpected company for dinner on a fast day? This is the dilemma I faced yesterday. With the end of the week looming and a full diary I didn’t have the luxury of swapping my fast day … Continue reading
The psychology of pie. Put a casserole, stew, braise or even a curry into a ramekin. Blanket with pastry. Call it a pot pie. Watch it disappear. I learnt this trick to tempt fussy eaters a very long time ago. … Continue reading
Its October and that means tender spring lamb is in season. At this time of year lamb shanks are readily available at the butcher, and they are sweeter, smaller and more delicious than at almost any other time of year. … Continue reading
A couple of times a week, I’ll serve up a vegetarian meal. My family adores pasta in any form, and this recipe is a firm, family favourite. Its light and delicious, and we love the way the zucchini takes on a rich, … Continue reading
I really do try to make an effort to eat produce that is ripe and in season; its bursting with flavour, good for you and doesn’t need too much fussing about in its preparation. Spring has well and truly arrived here in Sydney, … Continue reading