Most Popular Posts
- It's The Shatter That Matters. Old-Fashioned Homemade Honey Comb.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Fish on Fridays. Pan-Fried Flathead Fillets By The Plateful. Simply Dressed With Lemon and Parsley.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- Australia's Answer To Tiramisu. A Trip Through Our Modern Culinary History. Chocolate Ripple Cake.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Mushroom
Eat, Fast And Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Meal Idea Under 300 Calories. Sesame And Shitake Mushroom Soba Noodles With Crispy Kale.
Today’s fast day offering is an amalgam of some of my favourite super foods; buckwheat, kale, mushrooms and sesame into a simple but tasty noodle dish. Soba is Japanese for buckwheat, so it should come as no surprise that soba … Continue reading
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Pork, Mushroom and Broccolini Rice Paper Rolls With a Sweet Chilli Lime Dipping Sauce.
A new fast day. A new 5-2 fast day recipe idea. Day one of jumping back on the 5-2 wagon was nowhere near as difficult as I had anticipated. Perhaps this time it was a little easier as I knew … Continue reading
After almost a week of glorious winter days with temperatures over 20C the weather has turned. We have woken to a cold snap. Reminding us that Spring may be around the corner but we still have a little way to … Continue reading
Tonight I made risotto for dinner thinking its soft and creamy texture would be the perfect meal solution for my daughter’s brand new braces. The orthodontist had warned that her teeth and gums might be sore and tender for a … Continue reading
Something substantial to serve with drinks. From the Vietnamese Imperial Court. Spring Rolls with pork, prawn and crab no less. Fit for an emperor. Crisp, crunchy and delicious. And so easy to prepare. All the work is in the preparation … Continue reading
The psychology of pie. Put a casserole, stew, braise or even a curry into a ramekin. Blanket with pastry. Call it a pot pie. Watch it disappear. I learnt this trick to tempt fussy eaters a very long time ago. … Continue reading
I was out and about yesterday, crisscrossing Sydney attending to jobs on my burgeoning to-do list. It was a productive and satisfying but exhausting day. In my travels I passed by Great North Road in Five Dock, a little slice … Continue reading