Most Popular Posts
- Old-Fashioned Louise Slice. Melting Layers of Shortbread, Raspberry Jam and Coconut Meringue.
- The Secret Behind a Great Bolognese. It's All About the Soffritto.
- From The Old fashioned Australian Kitchen Pantry. Passionfruit And Coconut Impossible Pie.
- Pasta with Confit of Zucchini, Peas, Garlic, Chilli, Spinach and Pecorino
- Fool-Proof. A Light and Airy Fat-Free Chocolate Sponge.
- Freshly Baked. Salted Peanut Cookies…With A Hint Of Cocoa.
- Deep Dish Pizza Friday… With Garlic Prawns and Mozzarella Cheese
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Recipe Idea Under 200 Calories. Donna Hay’s Asparagus “Risotto” With Snow Peas, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Fool-Proof Kitchen Short Cuts. Ricotta Gnocchi with Little Italian Sausage Meatballs in Tomato Sugo.
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Idea Under 100 Calories. Skinny Masala Chai Latte.
What's Happening On Instagram?
No Instagram images were found.
Join 2,259 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Soba Noodles
Eat, Fast and Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Diet Recipe Idea Under 300 Calories. Cold Sesame Soba Noodle Salad With Smoked Salmon, Spinach And Cucumber.
On fast days I like to adopt an eating clean mindset and fill my plate with minimally processed, natural foods. I’ve always loved the simplicity and elegance of Japanese food, so it’s no surprise that I often turn to its … Continue reading
Posted in Salads, Seafood, What I Love to Cook Tagged 5:2 Diet, Autumn, Fast Diet, Ginger, Healthy, Japanese, Lemon, Sesame, Smoked Salmon, Soba Noodles, Spinach 6 Comments
Eat, Fast And Live Longer. A 5-2 Fast Day Meal Idea Under 300 Calories. Sesame And Shitake Mushroom Soba Noodles With Crispy Kale.
Today’s fast day offering is an amalgam of some of my favourite super foods; buckwheat, kale, mushrooms and sesame into a simple but tasty noodle dish. Soba is Japanese for buckwheat, so it should come as no surprise that soba … Continue reading
Posted in Pasta, Vegetarian Tagged 5:2 Diet, Fast Diet, Garlic, Ginger, Gluten free, Healthy, Kale, Mushroom, Sesame, Soba Noodles, Vegetarian 4 Comments